Seanol's Key Functions and Applications
While there are many natural products capable of one or two of the following functions with some efficacy, Seanol is unique in being a single ingredient capable of performing all of these functions with high potency.
1. Scavenge Free-Radicals
Cells are under constant attack from free-radicals that cause increased oxidative stress and make cells lose their ability to function optimally. Since oxidative stress is not only a cause, but also a result of inflammation, it is crucial to utilize powerful antioxidants that target both.
Seanol's extraordinary abilities to scavenge free radicals have been confirmed in numerous published scientific studies. Seanol's unique molecular structures allow it to effectively reduce oxidative stress for improved cellular health and function.
2. Healthy Cell FunctionOngoing impairment of cellular function can lead to increases in the levels of certain enzymes or biomarkers present in distressed health states. A number of studies have demonstrated that the polyphenols in Seanol inhibit the expression iNOS and other enzymes. By reducing free-radicals and enzyme levels, Seanol can mitigate condition that impair cell function.
3. Healthy Blood Circulation
Enhance Blood Health
Promote Blood Flow
Enhance Vascular Flexibility
- Removes free radicals and toxins for improved overall cellular health and function.
- Supports healthy blood vessel function and healthy blood viscosity for optimal flow
- Helps maintain healthy lipid levels
- Promotes overall healthy blood metrics
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Supports delivery of oxygen and nutrients to energize tissue and cells
- Improves energy, stamina, and helps overcome fatigue
- Enhances alertness and mental clarity without the stress of stimulants
- Supports memory and cognitive function